Eastern Carolina Joint Replacement Center
Getting you back in the swing of life.
Every year more than 500,000 people undergo joint replacement surgery. The statistics of patients who have had successful replacements and restored a quality of life they thought they had lost is substantial. You decide, along with your physician, the best course of action. Surgery should relieve pain, restore independence and allow you to return to the activities you most enjoy.
The Eastern Carolina Joint Replacement Center offers:
• Nurses and therapists who specialize in the care of joint replacement patients
• Private recovery rooms with your own full bathroom
• Emphasis on individualized patient care
• Training for family and friends to assist in the recovery process of patients
• A Joint Care Center coordinator within the center who oversees discharge planning
• A comprehensive patient guide for you to follow from pre-op through three months post-op and beyond
• Group dining facility
• Physical therapy rooms on unit
Wilson Medical Center’s Eastern Carolina Joint Replacement Center is dedicated to the recuperation of hip or knee replacement patients. We strive to make you as comfortable as possible, while our specialists provide services to speed your recovery time and restore mobility. From the very beginning, you’ll work closely with us as we develop a comprehensive, planned course of treatment, ensuring each step of the program results in success.
Our Team of Specialists:
Douglas Freels, M.D.
Eduardo Marsigli, M.D.
Robert Satterfield, M.D.
Martin Senicki, M.D.
Todd Smith, M.D.
Adam Thorp, M.D.
Lawrence Yenni, M.D.
3 West Staff • PT, OT, Care Coordinator
- Cancer Care Services
- Cardiovascular Services
- Duke Telestroke Network
- Eastern Carolina Joint Replacement Center
- Emergency Department
- Infusion Services
- Intensive Care Unit
- Laboratory Services
- Nutrition Counseling
- Operative Services
- Radiology Services
- Rehab Services
- Wilson Rehabilitation & Nursing Center
- The Sleep Center at Wilson Medical Center
- Wilson Radiation Oncology
- Wilson Wound Healing Center
- Women's & Children's Services
- Wellness Solutions